How do you take down an army of malicious robots? By turning them into scrap, taking their weapons, and leaping right into the next fight, of course!
Asterogue is an action-roguelike featuring intense real-time combat, intuitive gesture controls, and an infinite supply of new levels and weapons to encounter. Take on its tense campaign mode or relax for five minutes in Quick Play. The action never stops when youre playing Asterogue.
WARNING: Due to memory constraints, Asterogue is not supported on iPhone 3GS and older, iPod Touch 4th generation and older, and iPad 1.
• Gesture-based combat system allows for intense action on the go
• Over 8 million distinct weapon Modules to discover
• Procedurally-generated levels and enemies allow for endless play
• 3 diverse worlds to explore
• Push-your-luck campaign mode: fight on for better equipment, or return home to stash your existing loot?
• Share your favorite Modules on Facebook and Twitter
• Quick Play mode for when you only have a few minutes to play
• No ads, IAP, or hidden fees! Its all free!
About Real Human Games
Real Human Games is a team of 19 passionate coders, designers, artists, and musicians from the University of California, Santa Cruz. Driven by our desire to prove that deep, cohesive game design can flourish on mobile platforms, we banded together to build Asterogue over the last seven months of our university careers.